Adding a larger hard drive to Exchange 2000

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:21:59 -0500

I just added a 200 gig hard drive to my Exchange 2000 system.
Is there an easy way to get Exchange to use that space. I believe with
Exchange 5.5 you just ran the setup again and it had a utility for that.

If someone knows an article or can give me a little help it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Crain

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL IS ATTORNEY PRIVELEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ABOVE. IF THE
READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS EMAIL IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATLY NOTIFY
Dan Crain BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE. THANK YOU.