[ExchangeList] Adding Distribution lists to distribution lists in Exchange 2k3

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:33:13 -0500

Hi all,

Is it possible to add a DL to a DL i.e. nested DLs in Exchange 2003?  One of my users needs a DL to which he can add other DLs.  He is the assigned "manager" of the DLs (the one that is to be added, and the one that is being added to).  I have also set permissions for "Add/Remove Self" for him as recommended by Microsoft.  But when the user tries to add a DL to the DL, he gets a permission denied error.

Are there any special tricks needed for doing this?

TIA!

JW