[ExchangeList] Re: Add Shared Colander to all OWA users

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:15:30 -0400

If you want it "right away" with minimal effort, then go ahead and create
the public folder calendars.

This assumes you have Exchange 2003 or 2000 - public folder support for OWA
in Exchange 2007 is waiting on SP1.

And since Microsoft is *adding* support for public folders in 2007 SP1, I
wouldn't worry too much about "not support Public Folders soon".   You won't
have to think about moving PF's to something else until you're moving to
next version of Exchange after 2007.

Carl

  _____