Re: Accessing Mailboxes across sites

  • From: "Almassud, Abdulmohsen \(MJ\)" <aalmassud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:42:19 -0500

Relax the RPC on the ISA server

MJ Almassud

Senior System Administrator

MedQuest Associates, Inc.

4300 North Point Parkway

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Direct:   678-992-7266

Cell:      678-768-4854

Cell:      678-878-0290

Fax:      678-992-7433

Privacy Statement

http://www.medquestassociates.com/privacy-statement.html

________________________________

From: Waleed Omer [mailto:WMahmoud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 11:59 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: Accessing Mailboxes across sites

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello Deep,

AD Replication is working perfectly between the 2 sites (A&B), the KCC
is taking care of it.

1- Exchange in Site "A" is having the ISA as its Default gateway (that
ISA is having DNS installed with a secondary zone of the internal DNS
and also does the forwarding to the internet).

The Exchange also in Site "A" is using its site's domain controller as
its primary DNS and site "B" DC as its secondary DNS.

2- Exchange in site "B" is using its site DC as its primary DNS and site
"A" DC as its secondary.

The DNS is only one internal Active directory integrated zone replicated
to all Domain Controllers in the forest.

Clients in every Site are using their site's DC respectively as the
primary DNS in their IP configurations.

Thanks & Regards

Waleed Omar