ADC replication errors???? HELP

  • From: "Ted" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:26:10 -0600

does anyone understand this error message?"???

ADC could not replicate cn=cbrassmgmt,cn=Dist_Lnd,ou=DELTA,o=Masco Canada
Ltd. to the Active Directory because the object came from the configured
active directory, yet the ADC cannot find it in active directory. This can
happen the ADC is configured to use multiple DC's, and the DC's are out of
sync with each other. The ADC will try to re-replicate the object.
(Connection Agreement 'Users: MascoCanada.local - DELTA\Masco Canada Ltd.'
#5924)

it only happens when I try to migrate Dist lists from exchange 5.5 to
2003. Everything else migrated fine. I am in native (2003) mode. I think
that maybe someone pulled the lists over and then deleted them. Now I cant
get them to come over at all and they fill the event logs whenever you
replicate the CA's.

any advice??

thanks