ADC configuring problem

  • From: "Indra Chandrakalum" <chandrakalum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:11:42 -0700

Hi,
I am having a problem with configuring active director connector on our
Windows Advance Server (Domain controller) .
I installed our mail server, Exchange server5.5 on the same machine and it
worked fine during pre tests. However I tried to add adc on it hoping it
would be easy for me on user management.
But configuring adc gave some credential problems. When giving Windows and
Exchange server information (both are same in my case) it gives an error
message saying "No suitable default server credentials exist on this
system".
(I have changed the LDAP port number to 390 and Exchange server port
number as 389 but result doesnt change..)
Any advise/help in this regard is highly appreciate...
Thanks,
Chandrakalum