Re: ADC Connector

  • From: "Joseph B. Martin" <jbmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:48:06 -0700 (PDT)

A single server is OK, but you will need to create a seperate CA for each site (e.g. you will have the same number of CAs as you do sites)... The CAs are pretty easy to setup, but I would put the ADC on a box that has a good amount of RAM and processor speed. It does not require any real storage, but will put a load on the CPU... Also, the ADC server needs to also be a global catalog server for your AD... rgds, Joe Martin Principal Consultant Nitram Group On Wed, 11 September 2002, "Byrne, Steve" wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello, I am testing out the ADC in my lab. Does anyone know if I should create a connection agreement with every server in each site,(I have 8 sites) or just one server. I want to get properties of every mailbox in the organisation. Because of exchange 5.5 replication, I am guessing that a single exchange server is enough.?

Joseph B. Martin
Nitram Group
415-827-9000
jbmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx