[ExchangeList] AD auditing is giving too much info

  • From: "Vikash Kumar" <vikash.roy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:00:58 +0530

I am getting lots of AUDIT message log in our security event viewer

Event ID: 562
Source: System
Category: Object Access
Type: Success A
Handle Closed
Object Server: Microsoft Exchange
Image File Name: C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin\store.exe

I checked KB article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=841001 and I followed this
Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
2. Locate the following entry:
Console Root\Local Computer Policy\Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options
3. Double-click the Audit the access of global system objects policy, click Disabled under Local Policy, and then click OK.
4. On the Console menu, click Exit, and then restart the computer.

But still we are getting this message.
THIS IS BUGGING ME a lot . Is there anything else I can think of
Thanks
Vikash