RE: AD No way to backup alone

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:36:03 -0400

First of all there is a risk in everything, and I cannot tell you it
will work 100%, I don't know you network that well.

So what have you got now, 2 DCs (the old one and the new one) running
together?

If you have both DC's running then there should not be a problem with
running DCPROMO on the old server and demoting it to a member server.

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"