[ExchangeList] Re: A little off topic, but possibly intersting for Exchange admins

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:14:03 -0500

Hi Chris,

I came across this recently and it seemed promising and very economical:  http://www.kayako.com/  LiveSupport.  I have not used it so I cannot give any recommendations plus or minus.

Let me know if you use it!  I am considering it as well as their support / ticket system.

JW

On Feb 4, 2008 3:41 PM, Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
all - sorry if this is a bit off topic for 'Exchange' but we all are Electronic Communications people, and I am hoping that some of you may be able to help me out.

I have been forced to find an internal IM solution for our employees and also a Web based Chat solution for our customers when they visit our website.  I am hoping to find one solution for both.  Now I know the popular solutions (MSOC, SameTime, etc..)  but I am looking for other solutions that some of you may have implemented or used and would recommend.

We have been trying to get an IM solution in house for a while, and now that Sales is all hot and heavy for a web based chat solution for internet customers, I am hoping to get the internal solution on the same project.  Thanks for your time.

Chris Wall – MCSE + Messaging

Sr. Exchange Administrator

Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T (919) 460.3236