RE: 4.4.7 Sending Problem

  • From: "exchange" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:21:52 +0100

One possibility is that your server has been a relay in the past, and
ameritech.com has banned you, or some misunderstanding. More likely than that,
they are doing reverse lookup just like you suspect. Have you tried telnet to
port 25 on their mail server to see how far you get, and what responses you get?

HTH,
Örjan