RE: 2nd posting on this... little more info

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:43:17 -0400

Is there a smart host involved? Or an SMTP Connector?
        I had this error, it turned out I was attempting to send
undeliverable mail (like what's coming out of your New server) out to a
smart host, which routed it right back into the new server. Where does
internet mail go first? Probably the New server, but not to the Old.