[ExchangeList] 2003-2010 Mailbox Migrations

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:05:05 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hello! If this list is
still going, I'll bet you forgot you were a member :)

We're just on the verge of doing a 300+ mailbox migration from
Exchange 2003 to 2010, however the first couple of trial mailboxes
seem to have a load of corrupted items in them. One was fixed with
"outlook /resettodobar" the other was fixed by deleting the offending
email.

I'm sure there will be PLENTY more in other users mailboxes though. Is
there any way of doing a scan and finding these prior to trying to
move them or is it just a case of trying it and fixing them as they
come up? Even a couple of resource mailboxes seem to have had an issue
moving too, so it doesn't fill me with confidence..

Andrew
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: