2 Outlook issues...

  • From: "Andrea Coppini" <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:43:30 +0200

No. 1>  We have a public folder for each meeting room, which are printed
out daily for quick reference.

Problem is when you print out a calender, it doesn't show you which
folder is the one being printed.  Is there any way to add this (eg. In
the Header/Footer)?

No. 2>  Is there any way to disable the Contacts folder security feature
in Outlook?  Some users use the Nokia PC Suite to sync their phone
contacts to their Outlook contacts, but they have to allow access
everytime they sync.  I'm not worried about viruses as all mail is virus
scanned at exchange.

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing
new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar
mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank,
Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust and
the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email.