RE: 2=====> OUTLOOK EXPRESS QUESTION <====

  • From: "Brandon F. Lockhart" <blockhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:27:34 -0400

Joupin,
    Outlook Express has many filters that filter out pretty much every
type of attachment you could possibly receive.  I use Outlook, so I'm
not sure if there is some setting you can change to change the security
level of your Outlook Express, but I would recommend looking into it,
and not starting conversations with "Hi dude", but those are just my
personal opinions.