[evtech] Re: EVTECH Old vs EVTECH New lists: We need to make a decision as a group.

  • From: John Scrivner <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: evtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:01:12 -0500

Could someone please send out the link and instructions for joining the
original Evtech list? It is never a good idea to allow one person to control
all the access to email lists for an entire industry. I have seen the end
result of this in another industry and it is really bad. Good people can
make bad choices so there needs to be more than one person at the controls
for your industry. I will be moving my list membership from this list to the
original Evtech list. I mean no disrespect to the administrator of this
list. I simply do not want to see one guy running it all.
John Scrivner