[evac-board] **@freelists.org Status of Lists..**

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:32:21 -0700

Status of “Lists”… (Note: All lists at @evaconline.org are now GONE…
(as in they don’t exist anymore).

evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Active – but no subscribers.

Owner-Admin-Moderator :David Douglass

Ability to “subscribe” – Set to “Closed”.

Closed means others can “try” and subscribe, but the request is sent to the
Admin, requiring “Approval”….

Evac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Evac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Active – only subscribers are David Douglass and Claude Haynes.

Owner – Admin – Moderator : David Douglass(Owner) –and- Claude
Haynes

Ability to “subscribe” – Set to “Confirm” … This is the “Double
Opt-in” option [Normal]

NOTE: This is a “one-way” (as in “NOT a two-way” ) list.
Announcements only !

Authorized posters at this time: David Douglass and Claude
Haynes.

Evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Active – 11 Subscribers at this time.

Owner – Admin – Moderator : David Douglass(Owner) – and
Claude Haynes

Ability to “subscribe” – NOW set to “Closed” – NOW requires
“permission and approval”.

Grco-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Grco-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Active – 21 Subscribers (Marty is in with 2 email addresses
(not a problem).

Owner – Admin – Moderator : David Douglass(Owner) – Claude
Haynes – David Coshow

Ability to “subscribe” – NOW set to “Closed” – NOW requires
“permission and approval”.

On ALL of the lists…. We are currently working with @freelists.org to fix the
“search” to block all of our lists, except the EVAC-Announce. PENDING….

On the request for a new list (evac-Public Star Parties), I would like to
suggest a different name.

That would be evac-outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:evac-outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

David M. Douglass