[evac-board] Re: Membership

  • From: BROOKS SCOFIELD <bandjinpnx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: EVAC BOARD <evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 07:59:48 -0700

Board;
I have downloaded the "history" data from Wells Fargo and PayPal and amgetting
a listing together of paid membership that can be identified.
The root issue is that cash and check payments made a the meetings are lumped
together as a "DEPOSIT" with no names attached.
Any such records are still with Dave and I will contact him today( I think he
is still on this board list) to see when they can bemade available.
Brooks

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 16:26:27 -0700
Subject: [evac-board] Re: Membership
From: ray.heinle@xxxxxxx
To: evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ray.heinle@xxxxxxx

I am willing to help on that. As I see it the best way would be to go through
club receipts for the last couple of months of 2015 just in case someone paid
or joined early. Put those plus anything that was paid in 2016 into the latest
spreadsheet that anyone downloaded.
If Dave's computer crashed do we have current financial records?
Ray

Ray Heinle

From: <evac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of BROOKS SCOFIELD
<bandjinpnx@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 6:19 PM
To: EVAC BOARD <evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [evac-board] Membership

All:
I am looking for a membership listing ( in Excel or Word I hope).Does anyone
have one.
I need it to cataloge active/dormant members and dues paid.
Who should have a listing ??
Brooks