[evac-board] Re: Membership

  • From: BROOKS SCOFIELD <bandjinpnx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: EVAC BOARD <evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:18:31 -0700

Marty;
If you would, please email me the last Excel (?) database you have.
It will give me a starting point and I will be able to use the oldformat for
new data instead of inventing a new one.
Brooks

From: martyp377@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [evac-board] Re: Membership
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:32:58 -0700
To: evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still have the copy I sent to Dave but it does not have the latest updates.
Since we are getting no help from godaddy on the database update problem, it
may be best to update a spreadsheet and then I will upload the file to the
website lists say once a month.
Marty
Sent from my iPad
On Jan 17, 2016, at 7:10 PM, David M. Douglass <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brooks and Claude…
The Membership “List” is a database (readable as a spreadsheet) which “was”
maintained on the website….I say “was” because it is my understanding that Dave
Shiel had not been keeping that one up to date…. Not sure on that.I had
“heard” that Marty copied the data off to a local spreadsheet, and gave that to
Dave Shiel for his use (and hopefully updating).But then, I have also “heard”
that Dave Shiel has been having computer problems….
The database is still there on the up. Unknown when last updated.I can be
downloaded by a couple of authorized members, myself included. I can access it
for info for the AL membership information.
Marty….. Can you give us an “update” on any or all of this ??I would have
thought that Dave Shiel would have given the new treasurer an updated list ???
David M. DouglassDavid@az-douglass.netCell (602) 908-9092

From: <evac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of BROOKS SCOFIELD
<bandjinpnx@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 6:19 PM
To: EVAC BOARD <evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [evac-board] Membership

All:
I am looking for a membership listing ( in Excel or Word I hope).Does anyone
have one.
I need it to cataloge active/dormant members and dues paid.
Who should have a listing ??
Brooks