[evac-board] Re: Events 2016

  • From: Dan Hahne <dan.hahne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 11:22:29 -0700

Schedules were printed last night. I will take them out to GRCO in the event
minds are changed.

All the best,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Dan Hahne
Engineering Sales
ThermAir Systems
Cell: (602)705-5011
Email: danh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 18, 2016, at 7:45 AM, David Hatch <davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok sorry, sounded good anyway. Never mind Dan thanks anyway.

Sent from my Android phone

On Jan 17, 2016 10:45 PM, "BROOKS SCOFIELD" <bandjinpnx@xxxxxxx> wrote:
David:
I currently update the "poster board" each month with events of interest.

I am not too much in favor of posting this as many of the events do not
relate to amateurs that want to see something that night

March 9th
This total solar eclipse of is not visible from the USA
( Indonesia to the mid-pacific)

March 23rd
The penumbral ( minor partial ) eclipse on of the moon is not totally
visible from PNX.
( visible from 2:30 AM to moonset/dawn @ 7AM)

May 21st ....
Blue moon ....nothing to see (4th full moon in 3 months)

Sept 1st
The annular eclipse of is not visible from the USA
(Southern Africa and Madagascar)

Sept 16th
The penumbral ( minor partial ) eclipse is not visible at all from PNX.

Oct 30th black moon
Again, nothing to see .... 2nd new moon in 2 months

All of the other 'events' are annual showers which are already posted about
a month in advance when they are not going to be obscured by moonlight.

Brooks

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:30:53 -0700
Subject: [evac-board] Re: Events 2016
From: davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx
To: evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great, thankyou.

Sent from my Android phone

On Jan 17, 2016 7:28 PM, "Dan Hahne" <dan.hahne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David,
I will print off (2) and drop them off at GRCO during the week and leave
them on the table by the GRCO PC.

Have a good week.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Dan Hahne
Engineering Sales
ThermAir Systems
Cell: (602)705-5011
Email: danh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 17, 2016, at 6:35 PM, David Hatch <davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dan,
That would be great. Two would be fine, I work @ Grco Saturday evening, I
could pick them up during the day if you're not too far from me. I live @
Val Vista north of Southern.
Thanx, David

Sent from my Android phone

On Jan 17, 2016 6:07 PM, "Dan Hahne" <dan.hahne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave,
I can print these off for you. How many copies do you need, (2)?

Cheers!
Dan

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 10:47 PM, David Hatch <davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to print this list and put it inside GRCO
{or inside the information box by the hand rail} for the public to see, does
anyone else agree? I can't get my printer to print this though. Would anyone
be able to print this list and put it inside GRCO or inside the information
box?
Thanx, David

--
David C Hatch