[evac-board] Re: Events 2016

  • From: David Hatch <davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 07:45:19 -0700

Ok sorry, sounded good anyway. Never mind Dan thanks anyway.

Sent from my Android phone
On Jan 17, 2016 10:45 PM, "BROOKS SCOFIELD" <bandjinpnx@xxxxxxx> wrote:

David:
I currently update the "poster board" each month with events of interest.

I am not too much in favor of posting this as many of the events do not
relate to amateurs that want to see something *that night*

March 9th
This total solar eclipse of is not visible from the USA
( Indonesia to the mid-pacific)

March 23rd
The penumbral ( minor partial ) eclipse on of the moon is not totally
visible from PNX.
( visible from 2:30 AM to moonset/dawn @ 7AM)

May 21st ....
Blue moon ....nothing to see (4th full moon in 3 months)

Sept 1st
The annular eclipse of is not visible from the USA
(Southern Africa and Madagascar)

Sept 16th
The penumbral ( minor partial ) eclipse is not visible at all from PNX.

Oct 30th black moon
Again, nothing to see .... 2nd new moon in 2 months

All of the other 'events' are annual showers which are already posted about
a month in advance when they are not going to be obscured by moonlight.

Brooks

------------------------------
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:30:53 -0700
Subject: [evac-board] Re: Events 2016
From: davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx
To: evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great, thankyou.

Sent from my Android phone
On Jan 17, 2016 7:28 PM, "Dan Hahne" <dan.hahne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David,
I will print off (2) and drop them off at GRCO during the week and leave
them on the table by the GRCO PC.

Have a good week.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Dan Hahne
Engineering Sales
ThermAir Systems
Cell: (602)705-5011
Email: danh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 17, 2016, at 6:35 PM, David Hatch <davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dan,
That would be great. Two would be fine, I work @ Grco Saturday evening, I
could pick them up during the day if you're not too far from me. I live @
Val Vista north of Southern.
Thanx, David

Sent from my Android phone
On Jan 17, 2016 6:07 PM, "Dan Hahne" <dan.hahne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dave,
I can print these off for you. How many copies do you need, (2)?

Cheers!
Dan

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 10:47 PM, David Hatch <davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I think it would be a good idea to print this list and put it inside GRCO
{or inside the information box by the hand rail} for the public to see,
does anyone else agree? I can't get my printer to print this though. Would
anyone be able to print this list and put it inside GRCO or inside the
information box?
Thanx, David

--
David C Hatch