[evac-board] Re: Board Meeting

  • From: David Hatch <davidchatchsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EVAC-Board <evac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:05:21 -0700

Don,
I can do either the 8th or 9th. 6pm is ok, I'll be coming directly from
work though. I would like to talk about what we have in the storage room if
we have time. I have an inventory list {same list that was sent around
several months ago} I can print.
Thanx, David

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Donald Wrigley <djwrigley49@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

To all EVAC officers and board members:

I would like to have a board meeting at Claude Hayne's house on either
Feb. 8th or 9th. We'll go with whichever night the most people can
attend. Time is also somewhat flexible. Let's start with 6:00 PM. I
prefer Monday, the 8th - let me know your preferences.

Don Wrigley

--
David C Hatch
480.371.7934