[europeangroupcut] Newsletter - 28/05/2004

  • From: "Vanessa Castell - European Group Cut" <vanessa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "EGC Freelist" <europeangroupcut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 01:30:26 +0200

European Group Cut - Newsletter
      ::: 28/05/2004

       may.newsletter - n°5

      Hi everybody.

      These are the latest news related to the European Group Cut project so
far:

      - Dascabinet collaborates officially with the European Group Cut

      - Restructuring period for the EGC

      <29/05/2004> Dascabinet collaborates with the EGC

      From now, the design and webmedia company Dascabinet, collaborates
officially with the European Group Cut project, offering us all the web space
necessary to host our website and be able to offer a video download zone
(trailers, shortfilms, shooting footage, etc.). Our sincere gratefulness.

      <The project is at the moment in a restructuring phase that we will
inform about soon.>

            See you next month.

            Regards

            Vanessa Castell
            Press and Communication Coordinator

      © 2003 European Group Cut. All rights reserved.
      Press: vanessacastell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Contact: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx