[euralex] eLex 2013 abstract submission - DEADLINE EXTENDED

  • From: Iztok Kosem <iztok.kosem@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "euralex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <euralex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:11:02 +0000

We would like to inform you that we have decided to extend the deadline for
abstract submission for the eLex 2013 for one week, until 22 December 2012.
More information on the submission process is available on the conference
website.

Electronic lexicography in the 21st century:  thinking outside the paper (eLex
2013)

Organizers: Institute of the Estonian Language (Estonia) and Trojina, Institute
for Applied Slovene Studies (Slovenia)

Venue: Tallinn, Estonia

Dates: 17-19 October 2013

Conference website: http://eki.ee/elex2013

Language of the conference: English

Confirmed keynote speakers:

-          Gregory Grefenstette (EXALEAD, France)

-          Mike Kellogg (Wordreference.com, USA)

-          Annette Klosa (Institüt für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim)

-          Arvi Tavast (Institute of the Estonian Language)

Iztok Kosem (in the name of the eLex 2013 organizing committee)