[euralex] Re: IDLI

  • From: "Isabel del Rio" <IDELRIO@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <euralex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Stella Tagnin" <seotagni@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:03:31 +0100

I am away from the office at present.  If you have any requests regarding IMO
references or terminology, or any queries on MultiTrans, please contact:
trs@xxxxxxx

Thank you.

Isabel del Río
Head, Terminology & Reference Section (TRS)
International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR
Tel:    + 44 (0) 207 587 3214
email:  idelrio@xxxxxxx

>>> "Stella Tagnin" <seotagni@xxxxxx> 06/22/11 16:03 >>>

I have forwarded your message to the heads of our Brazilian Association for
Translators.

I trust they will provide relevant information.

Best regards

Stella