[euralex] EURALEX 2012 Proceedings Online

  • From: "Gilles-Maurice de Schryver" <gillesmaurice.deschryver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <euralex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <afrilex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <asialex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <DSNA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lexicographylist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lexicografie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hllnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 03:11:42 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the full contents of the EURALEX 2012
proceedings (Oslo, August 2012) have just been added to the EURALEX website:

http://www.euralex.org/proceedings-toc/euralex_2012/

A nifty interface allows you to browse (and search) the authors, titles,
abstracts, keywords, etc. before you decide to actually download the
paper(s) you're interested in. The default order (labelled "No.") follows
the order of the congress book and USB stick, but the material may be
resorted by clicking on the heading titles.

To all presenters: Please note that we welcome your actual presentations
(slideshows, posters, handouts, etc.). Do send them to
presentations@xxxxxxxxxxx, so that this material may be added online. You
can send files in various formats (ppt, pptx, OpenOffice, PDF, etc.), with
the PDF format as the preferred one as all files will be converted to and
published in that format.

We would also like to inform you that, over the next few months, the new
format seen for the Oslo proceedings will also be applied to the previous
EURALEX proceedings. All proceedings remain accessible from:

http://www.euralex.org/publications/

Kind regards,

The EURALEX Web Committee

(Simon Krek, Gilles-Maurice de Schryver, Anne Dykstra, Lars Trap-Jensen)