[etni] wanted: your experience with courses for oleh teachers

  • From: Cecile Hadassah Nadav <hadassahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:37:09 +0200

Thanks to everyone who responded to my message about reforming the
licensing process for English teachers!
I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone who's taken these courses
which courses were actually useful and which not, what in hindsight
you wish you would have learned, and any new ideas as well.
Just a reminder, I'm referring to the courses which all oleh teachers,
who hold previous teaching certification from their country of origin,
must take to be licensed in Israel (not the re-training courses
offered to English-speaking olim with no previous teaching
certification)
I want to come to the table with a well-developed alternative, so your
feedback is really important!

Hadassah Nadav