[etni] Re: too many matkonet tests...

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:25:53 +0200

I think what the original poster meant was that if we divide up the tests
(let's say, one each year) we have all those free days times 3, instead of
only in the 12th grade like with the old program. But - I am sure that no
kid should have to go through all 3 tests in one day! (maybe native speakers
should do E in 10th grade, and E, F in 11th).
      sara g
(every so often i get one of the etni posts - but mostly i am reading on the
web.)
      chag sameh!
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx