[etni] tape recorders

  • From: "Lauren Ornstein" <laurie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:47:34 +0200

Our school has a couple of quite dysfunctional machines, including one double
cassette. I've been repeately requesting updates on the present equipment which
we need for listening comprehension texts in class as well.  You can barely
decipher the text among the crackles of the machine! Money is short, but I've
told those above me, that I will not bring to my home tape to school and I
don't have a double-cassette! I think it's deplorable that schools do not
provide such basics and perhaps along with all the other mail that's gone out
to the schools, the ministry could write another letter explaining how integral
to our teaching these tape recorders are.
Gmar chatima tova!
Laurie

the system manager  dani@xxxxxxxxxxxx  or  david@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             Midreshet Sde-Boker    www.boker.org.il