[etni] reading the answers

  • From: Iris Elish <granny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:27:16 +0200

Shalom  All,

According to the dispensations from the Ministry, there is something called,
הקראת תשובות . This means that a pupil can either first write his\her
answers and then read them into a cassette, or can directly tape his\her
answers onto a cassette without writing first.

The official list is on Etni.

All the best,
Iris.