[etni] rakazim and teacher placement/finishing English by end of 10th grade

  • From: DKidorf <dkidorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <Etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 00:55:22 +0300

I was wondering if I might get feedback from other rakazim about the following
point.In your schools who is in charge of placing teachers in their respective
classes? Principal only, rakaz/et  only or a combination of both ?
A second question: Our principal would like the dovrot to finish English in
10th grade. However with the soon to be implemented  new Lit program,  is there
any way this can happen (ie finish both project and lit program by the end of
10th grade)  I would appreciate any  ideas on either subject    Thanks  Dvora