[etni] project

  • From: "Gelbard Family" <gelbard12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:55:49 +0200

Shavua Tov!
I have a question. A 4 point student who has left school and didn't do any
of the English Bagrut, wants to make up lost time and do all his Bagruyot in
the winter. He'll be doing them through the Yeshiva High School where he
learnt. The question of whether he'll be capable of doing all three at a go
aside, does he have to do a project, or not? As he is essentially an
external student, maybe he doesn't have to, but on the other hand, it's the
same institution that he learnt in.

If anyone could shed light on this, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Sara Gelbard