[etni] playing mailman

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:48:09 -0700

Hi all,

We have just completed a survey among the "ETNI" team ......

Neither of us had a dream of playing mailman when we grew up
True - maybe we haven't grown up yet

BUT

it does tend to get rather frustrating when the etni mailbox fills up
with messages that were not intended for the etni mail list at all

Please don't just hit that reply button when responding to etnimail -
check first that you are sending the reply to the original sender and
not to ask@xxxxxxxx

And while we're at it - if you do want to send your reply to the whole
ETNI list, please don't include the entire digest of the previous day
in your message - take a minute or two to delete it .....

We would really appreciate your cooperation on these matters - it really
will make dealing with etnimail much easier for us.

The ETNI Team