[etni] Re: oral exam for five point students who decide just to do four points

  • From: "Meryl Davidi" <meryld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:07:34 +0000

TO:  Judy Steiner?via ETNI  list
From:  meryl schwartz daividi   and Makif Aleph High School,  Beer Sheva
RE:  oral exam for five point students who decide just to do four points

Hopefully, our question will be clear.
1.      Our plan:  five point students will take module E  in winter of 12th
grade, and F in summer of 12th grade.   We don't want the students to do E
and F at the same time.
2.      It is probable that several students will choose to do only four points
after the module E exam.
3.       According to the NBA, (FAQ 12):
  "Pupils must take their oral examination only when they reach the last of
the modules needed for that specific level. (then?.)  Pupils taking the oral
examination must be tested on at least one of the modules at the same time."
4.      So?.the five point students must be tested orally when taking module F.
5.      HOWEVER?.what about the five point student who, after taking module E,
decides to stop and NOT do module F.   He/she did NOT do the oral exam when
he/she did module E?.and won't be taking any more modules.  Therefore,
he/she won't be able to do an oral exam at the same time as his/her last
module, or any module for that matter.
6.       What is the solution?

       Thanks in advance for an answer.
meryl schwartz davidi  and Makif Aleph, Beer Sheva