[etni]

  • From: קרול קרוגל <carolk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:06:09 +0200

Relating to the time clock and the "right answers: Clocking- in is
happening all over the world I am told.It is inconsequential that we have
never needed to be motivated by a time clock in order to prepare, assess
and the like. However, it is in line with the assembly line mentality of "
teach for the test" and the factory-like looking for the "right " answers
to teach our students.How ironic that it is all cloaked in the noble guise
of teaching Higher Order Cognitive (Thinking) skills.
A special feature of our "Start-Up-Nation" is the Socratic dialogue
combined with persistence . Are we going to kill those ,too as they don't
fit on the assembly line of an educational system?

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx