[etni] (no subject)

  • From: Louise - <lu_mmm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:52:20 -0500

To All,

In my mind, the fundamental issue before us is that our salaries as is are not
commensurate to our work with or without projects or HOTS. From the Etni
postings,it appears that many of us feel it is better to "price" each thing we
do - bagrut is worth x, projects are worth y, and Hots - z. I say, forget that.
We deserve a proper salary regardless,  and this is what we should fight for.
Lets face it our "base salary" is way too low - period. And keeping it that way
means that we will always be underpaid. In my mind we should be fighting for a
good basic salary- its what we are worth and deserve.

Louise

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/