[etni] nba Re: etni Digest V3 #116

  • From: Batya <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

One of the major faults is that it's geared to the privileged, and that does
include the kibbutz schools.  It's geared at the schools with more than the
minimal teaching hours.  It's geared to schools with computers and Internet,
and with students who have computers and Internet at home.  It expands the
social gap.

Yes, I've found ways of doing projects sans Internet, but officially my
students are "second class," and I consider that socially immoral.

Batya

 http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/

http://me-ander.blogspot.com/

http://mail.yahoo.com