[etni] more - problem with dispensations

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:01:46 +0200

To continue the question - can a pupil have ORAL TESTING for the essay only?
A disgraphic, ADHD boy has oral testing for history, Hebrew literature and
tanach.(Because of the long, essay-like answers.)
 He has no problem answering short questions (in English reading and
listening comprehension - 5 points , in lashon, in science and math.) In
these subjects he has extra time and ignoring spelling mistakes .
I fear he will have a problem in part F of the English test - writing 2
essays. Could he do only the essays oraly?
   thanks -
   sara

sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx