[etni] looking for teaching positions (messages)

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:51:39 +0200

Larissa Litvin
Seeking English Teaching Position Jerusalem
Experienced English teacher MA degree seeking full time position Jerusalem.
Also looking for tutoring jobs.
Larissa Litvin Tel: (02) 642-7762
Avivit Kuchuk - Adato
yaramy_2001@xxxxxxxxx
English
Experienced English teacher with a BA & a teaching certificate is looking
for a 3 months job as a substitute teacher.Asking for a full time position
around Petach -Tiqwa, Tel-Aviv and Ramat - Gan. Teaching grades 1-10.
Please call me at 056-719717
Carol Tillman,B.A.,M.A.
carolmt3@xxxxxxxxx
part-time position
I am looking for ten hours to round out my schedule- possibly more,
depending on location. I live in Ra'anana, have no small pets or children,
have a reliable car and can be reached at 058-320-895 or 09-7486845. If I do
not answer, please leave a message and I will return to you within the hour.
I am American with 20 years teaching experience.
Steven Samuel
stevensamuel61@xxxxxxxxxxx
Qualified English as a Foreign Language teacher
Available for work in Tel Aviv area, private classes or schools, only
English spoken. Certified CELTA from Regent school, London.
066 407556.
maayan tsach
tsach@xxxxxxxxxxxx
english\hebrew\literature
i have M.A in Education. I teach languages in various levels
Sylvia Bouganim
sil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seeking a part time position
Experienced and qualified English and French teacher, looking to teach
Bagrut classes (3,4 or 5 pointers)either in the Tel-Aviv/Ramat-Gan/Bne-Berak
area or near Afula/Kfar Tavor/Migdal Haemek. Willing to consider any other
interesting position related to language teaching or translations.
Please email: sil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 054-579692
Thank you.
Elena Kobaidze
helenkob@xxxxxxxxxxx
Looking for job
I am an experienced English teacher (6 years in Russia+2 years in
Israel)(MA). I am looking for a full/part time job in the Negev area.I live
in Beer-Sheva. I was trained to work with weak-readers.
Please contact me by telephone: 08-6100990 or 054-992375.