[etni] looking for teaching positions (messages)

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:00:58 +0200

Sara Prag
sarawoprag@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEACHING
Shalom,My name is Sara.I made aliyah from the states many years ago.I am a
certified English teacher with a B.A. in Education. My experience includes
the classroom,multi -media courses,Bronco Weiss(ages 9-18),private lessons
including adults,special education with children and adults,and managing an
English pre-school. I prefer the informal approach with stress on positive
attitude and self image to encourage students,creativity, building
individual or group programs as needed.I am willing to learn and teach.I
live near Tiberias ..
call me at 064-627 135
===================================

drora sayag
drorasayag@xxxxxxxxxxx
looking for english teaching opportunities
i retired on Sept. 1st 2003 after 30 years of fruitful educational activity
as a high school english teacher in one of tel aviv's most prestigious
schools. i am looking for a position (private or otherwise) which will
enable me to contribute my skills, knowledge, experience and expertise.
please call 050- 585403 or e-mail at drorasayag@xxxxxxxxxxx

Adina Podolsky
michadin@xxxxxxxxxx
English tutoring
Experienced, pleasant English teacher M.A. available to teach adults/tutor
high school students in Ra'anana area.
Please call 09-7740324 or e-mail: michadin@xxxxxxxxxx