[etni] just a laugh or two

  • From: aviva shapiro <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:04:56 +0300

It's that time of the year when we all need a good laugh.. so .. here
goes.. I was ( as many of us  do at this time of the year) testing a young
man for his oral exam a few weeks ago... and I got a really good laugh..
Every few minutes, this sweet, happy smiling young man .. ( a 4 point
student) would stop me and say.. Geveret.. Rak rega , Ani Hoshev .. So I
would wait and he would finally manage to answer my questions.. until i
guess it got to be too much.. and so finally he said.. Geveret, At midaberet
Ivrit.. ?? AND of course I said .. YES.. and he said.."" Az lama Ani shover
et hashinim banglit. !!!"  I don't think I have laughed so hard in long time
 !! AND yes.. he passed the test !!  (not with a high grade but.. he did
manage to explain to me what a shiputznik was !!)

AND just for ''desert''.. On a book report from a 9th grade student.. The
book : Cinderella:  Written by: . Folk Tale !!!

Don't you love them !!!
Well. back to agonizing over grades for the bagrut.. good luck all.
Aviva

"It must be remembered that the purpose of education is not to fill the
minds of students with facts?it is to teach them to think.?
Robert M. Hutchins

Aviva Shapiro- 052-4501830