[etni] Re: getting around the school grade- Bagrut

  • From: Motti <motti46@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:59:32 +0300

  One of our students failed to show up for the Module G test. We thought he
had overslept or forgotten about it. However, when I saw him this morning and
asked him what happened, his answer was : Why should I do it? The teacher gave
me a low school grade and I know I can do a lot better without it. So I decided
not to show up and do the test without the school grade.
  One day we may wake up to see many students do the same and maybe skip
English classes altogether.

  Mordechai Mendelkern