[etni] Re: gap between the tsiun shnati and the bagrut exam

  • From: "sara g" <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <batop@xxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:09:02 +0200

I just want to comment on one point here - F and G both have 40% writing. So
the only thing the pupils could have checked is the unseen. They have no way
of knowing how good their writing was. (And I have often found wrong answers
in the newspapers and the internet sites.)
   sara g
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx