[etni] dovrat

  • From: "Yehudit" <elgavi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni Messages" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:03:23 +0200

  judi wrote: "I agree with Vera 100%.  We shouldn't sit quietly and
passively let the "Irgun" handle it.

What do you think about getting a petition going?  Perhaps we should get
a letter in Hebrew written and get all the teachers in our various
schools to sign.  What do you all think?"

I agree with both Vera and Judi. We can't just sit back and wait for
things to happen. It's totally unrealistic to expect
teachers to do all their work in school unless the whole system is
totally re-organised - from the point of view of buildings, rooms, lunch
facilities etc etc. A petition signed by many teachers might not solve
the problem but at least would get our voices heard.
Yehudit