[etni] Re: dictionaries

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gail Mann - NBA <gail@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:55:19 +0200

I read this and have some questions:
Re the one pointers (A)  dictionary - it doesn't say anything about
Hebrw-English. But I suppose they can use the white Oxford , that has, in
addition to what then "hozer" says, a Hebrew-English section.
So - my mathamatical logic ;) tells me that, if the section of the "hozer"
that is for models B- F also doesn't say anything about Hebrw-English, if we
had a dictionary that was like the black Oxford (which is what the hozer
defines) and it ha, in addition, a Hebrew-English section, the kids who are
taking these tests could use it.
Am I correct? (Gail - if this is not clear, I would be happy to phone you
and explain it.)
Second question - which hozer is this from?
     thanks -
   sara
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx