[etni] Re: confusion

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:48:04 +0200

Yvonne wrote:
> The ETNI site in the "What's New " has caused some confusion.(dated 2009)
> Teachers read that and thought that neither 4-5 pointers in the 10th
> grade have to start logs this year. There is newer info: 5 pointers do
> have to start the program this year....The Ministry Site's page
> "updates" for the lit program explains although only in Hebrew...

This was my mistake. This file, in English, was sent to me a long time
ago from the Ministry for posting on the ETNI site, and as there was
not an expiry date, nor was I sent anything to replace it, I never
took it down. But I should have been more alert in this matter and
removed it from the "What's New" section long ago. I have now removed
the link from the ETNI homepage.

Recently, in order to avoid such problems, it has been agreed that -
when I am informed about new info from the Ministry  -  I will simply
point to any new relevant info on the Ministry site, from the ETNI
site, rather than put the relevant files up on the ETNI site. In this
way you should get the most up-to-date information.

Sorry again for the confusion.

David