[etni] books, books, books.... to be given away

  • From: Jacquie Mohar <caddy_1998@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 02:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
It's that time of year again, sling out the old and bring in the new! At
Maayan-Shahar we prefer to find a home for our old books as opposed to the
trash bin! Whoever is interested please feel free to phone me on my mobile -
050 7788217 - the only stipulation is we don't deliver! Our school is situated
in Emek Hefer - Kibbutz Ein Hahoresh

Below is the full list of books (all for free!!):

Mosiac - about 70 copies (not in wonderful condition but very usable)
Aim One - 20 copies
Perspective - 40 copies
Score High - 7 copies
Go For It - 27 copies
Go for it mini dictionary - 26 copies
Trends (old Trends) - 40 copies
Points to Success (old version) - 11 copies
Finishing Touches - 32
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (Penguin reader) - 17 copies.

First come, first served!!
All the best for 'yom shlishi hagadol' !!
Jacquie

Jacquie Mohar - Once a Blue, always a Blue
Everton loyal supporter
050 7788217