[etni] blocking mail with viruses -- not using viruses to block mail but blocking mail which may have viruses

  • From: Barry Silverberg and family <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:47:47 +0200

Dear etni,
Last week i vanquished my "about :blank " viruses after a 3 day struggle.
I described the process in a letter to ETNI so that others could benefit

from my victory.  It was not printed for some reason.

At any rate, in the process of killing viruses I erased many things.

Now i notice that I get tons of suspicous mail ( such as:  re; hello,  see me
without my Kippa,
  your new password, and so on).  I must have erased something that blocks
these nudnicks.

Does anyone know what it is?

I certainly don't get any etni mail anymore, thanks to Netvision.  So the
problem can't be simply blocking the spam.

PS  Anyone out there with the about blank virus; i can cure it for you.

Barry