[etni] bagrut markers

  • From: "sandy regev" <sandyregev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:58:02 +0300

although i dislike grading (especially writing), i have been toying with the
idea of grading bagrut exams for quite a while now. everyone says how much
can be learned from them, how much money can be made from them, but all
agree that you work like a dog. so, meanwhile, i;ve held off doing it. which
is unfortunate, because i think that there are many others like me and i do
agree that there is much to be learned. so again, we have the same situation
- a group of "crazies" do the work, are pressured to continue doing the work
under terrible conditions, no new blood is coming in and everyone loses.
sound familiar?

--
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much!!
Carpe diem!