[etni] Who's on first? Adam or a gang?

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 22:27:41 +0300

This is somewhat out of range for an ETNI request, but it usually works.
A lot of ETNI ites are from frum households; so I'll start my search here, and
will probably get linked to somewhere else:

Does anybody have/ know of a book that correlates the Tanach version of history
with what the archaeologists and paleontologists, linguists and
anthropologisists have turned up --by  an author who stays datee but isn't
afraid to  speak frankly when they don't match at all?

Barry